Saturday, March 15, 2014

Snapshots on a Saturday

Well, actually, some of these pictures are from earlier in the week. I'm really good at the mug shots :)


I've entitled this series..."The Art of Bedhead".


Maybe "Someday I Won't Let Mama Always Take my Picture".


Or, "The Smiles - They Slay Me".


How about "I Just Want a Hug!".

Leftover bananas had to be made into something, so why not use chocolate? Yummy banana bread cooling on the counter:


Last but not least I am so blessed to have little girls that enjoy playing dress-up (big sister dressed the little ones):


Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow. TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. So, so sweet! There's nothing like little ones with bed head! Grown ups? Not so cute. :) Hope all is well In your world, Sarah! Wishing you a blessed week, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!